In lieu of doing our own picnic this month, we'll be joining our Bloomington sister group, BloomingVeg, for the Vegan Cookout. For information on the event, here's the link, https://fb.me/e/11ZMNVIlh .
Sunday, September 10th from 1pm to 4 pm.
What to Bring
- Plate and utensils for yourself
- Beverage for yourself
- Whole food, plant-based vegan dishes with no added oil to share, or food just for yourself if you’re not in potluck mode, up to you!
- If you do bring food to share, please bring the appropriate serving utensils.
- A label with food ingredients is helpful.
Bryan Park North Shelter, Bryan Park, Bloomington, Indiana
Plant-Powered Adventure Story
On my own blog I recently published a story of my first 50 mile run– alone in the middle of winter. A healthy, plant-powered diet helped make this adventure possible.
Save the Date - Future Events
- October 22, 1:30 - 3 at First United Church
- November 19, 1:30 - 3 at First United Church
- December 17, 1:30 - 3 at First United Church